Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I am back!

Hey folks, it's what you all have been waiting for... from the HAWT Meridian guy...... "How to be as gay as PETER!!! (part 2)" Woohoo ♥♥

Okay! We start from where I last left off =)

gay rule no 3 : Have a crush on a specific guy in school! ♥♥ For example, i had a crush on a guy in my ex-CG. Let's just call him XX (I miss you, hugs and kisses♥) To proof my love for him, I constantly shower him with gifts such as my precious pink underwear, get the idea now, amateur gays-in-the-making? If you successfully complete this step, i will send you a picture of my hawt body.


gay rule no 4 :
Always keep a lookout for hawt guys. I do so no matter where and when. Just this morning i saw a super cute and hawt guy on the bus. ohh i can still remember the lingering smell of his hair. i think it was his shampoo. Now boys and girls...oops i mean guys and boys, if you can follow these rules, you are ready to be the next upcoming gay.♥

and this completes my gay guide entries. I LOVE YOU XX!

No comments: