Monday, March 31, 2008

Bad news...:(

I officially declare, I AM STRAIGHT. Come as a surprise huh??? i have been thinking about this for quite a while. It will take me some time for me to adapt to my new masculine self but please give me some time. I still support Pro-Gay societies though. pity...it had always been my lifelong dream to set up a gay family. Anyway, although i can't deny my burning passionate inner desires of guys, i will strive to eliminate the gay part of me. Yes! to proof my determination, i will divert my attention on fruits. to be exact, my favourite STRAWBERRIES ♥♥ Wonderful glorious sweet fleshy pink with tiny poka dots. Well its plain old Peter now. plain...yes. gay...no. let me show you all the wonderful world of the straight guys, as well as strawberries whoohoo ♥♥

No comments: