Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Miss me?!

Hey peeps! Its pink, Its hawt, Its PETER POWERHOUSE LOH!!!♥♥ Nope you are not seeing things peter the gay blogger is baa...c...k.... Argh sorry guys. I just couldn't control my inner gay lustful desires. Must be the effect of being around so many guys.

well no problem now though....Peter Totally Ungay Loh has it all under con
trol. Anyway! the fruit of the week is none other than.......muack ♥♥♥♥....... Pink Guava!


Beautiful glorious Pinky guava. Yep so the fonts for this week will be pink.
Pardon me if i still seem a little gay. I am still trying to get used to being a normal gay trapped in a hawt guy's body...i mean a guy trapped in a hawt gay body... ARGH i mean a normal guy trapped in a hawt guy's body. your ever gay ( i mean cheerful...dun get me wrong) tomato ♥♥

No comments: